- Strătulă & Asociații is a Law Firm organized and functioning in accordance with the Romanian laws regulating the practice of attorney profession, duly registered with and authorized by the Bucharest Bar Association.
- No material, file, data or any other content of this website constitutes legal advice. This site has been created and is destined for general information purposes only and may not be interpreted as being provided through a client-attorney relationship. If you have a specific legal problem or issue please contact directly one of our partners, address us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form provided on the Contact section.
- The messages you send to us through our contact form “Ask a Lawyer" must contain all the information requested in the form (all fields filled) and the legal issue(s) must be described shortly, but as clear as possible. Messages that do not correspond to these minimal requirements will not be considered and responded to. The same will happen in case of messages sentjocandi causa or with non-legal content. All such messages will be deleted from our system.
- Whilst Strătulă & Asociații makes the best of efforts to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and up to date, we do not accept any liability in connection with it. Also, although we take all measures to ensure the good functioning and the security of this website, we do not guarantee a permanent functioning without defects. In addition, we do not guarantee that all documents, files or any other piece of material contained in this website are free from viruses. In this respect, it is recommendable that you run proper antivirus programs.
- The links to other websites contained in this website are purely for information purposes. Strătulă & Asociații is not responsible or liable for the linked websites or for the contents thereof, as well as for any other websites or contents which you may wish to access from such linked websites.
Strătulă & Asociații owns the copyright for this website and its contents. No part of or information in this website may be reproduced, copied, downloaded, published, multiplied, modified, transmitted or distributed in any form, except for the cases when:
- you print or download to a local hard disk (and not to a network) extracts for your personal use and information, without the possibility to alter in any way the content of the printed or downloaded extract;
Links to our site:
Operation of this site is subject to the limits imposed by Romanian laws regulating the practice of attorney profession. As such, Strătulă & Asociații's written consent must be obtained prior to any link being created to this website from another website or document.
Governing laws and settlement of disputes:
- Any dispute arising out of the accessing, copying, downloading, printing, or performing any other operation in connection with this website or its contents shall be governed by substantive and procedural Romanian laws and shall be settled by the competent Romanian courts of justice.